My Appointment Demonstrates Akeredolu’s Love For Youths – (@Buddyrichy141) Olabode Richard

No Comments
My Appointment Demonstrates Akeredolu's Love For Youths – Olabode Richard

Olabode Richard Olatunde, Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, on Tuesday said his appointment has proved the governor's love for youths.

Olabode was appointed CPS to the governor on Monday.

Reacting to his appointment, he said: "Yesterday, March 1, 2021, has been marked on my calendar as one of the memorable days in my life. After God, I owe it all to my principal, mentor, father and leader, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, who deemed it fit to appoint me as his Chief Press Secretary. It's by no mean a small expression of confidence. I'm awed!

"First, he appointed me the spokesperson of his campaign in the build-up to the October 10, 2020 governorship election. I checked and found out, though arguably, that no younger person in my age has ever served as a spokesperson to a Governor who is a candidate of a serious political party like that APC seeking re-election.

"Governor Akeredolu's love for the youths is immeasurable. His passion for the young ones is unparalleled. I like to use this medium to publicly appreciate Mr Governor for the confidence reposed in me. It's a big challenge that I have since accepted to take head-on. Thank you so much, sir.

"I do not shy away from the fact that I'm holding this office in trust, particularly for all young people out there. Just as we have challenged other young men in appointed and elected positions, mine is no exception. With God on our side and your support, we shall succeed.

"Most importantly, it's time for every young person out there to join hands and support the administration of Governor Akeredolu. I can beat my chest and say that this administration is Youth-friendly. As we move on, we must begin to appreciate the Governor's vision for the future of the state. His commitment to a secured tomorrow for the youths.

"I thank everyone who has encouraged us at one point or the other. I appreciate those who have spurred us to be the best of ourselves.

"I solicit the support of all and sundry as we discharge this duty together with a robust engagement both online and offline.

"Lastly, I was overwhelmed with your calls, messages, and social media post. In fact, my phone won't stop ringing. I can't appreciate you enough. Even now, I still don't have the right word to choose to appreciate you all. May you all be celebrated, too. Your good news is on the way."

Powered by Blogger.
back to top