LIFE THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE FOR ME

No Comments
Here is my push out for Breakfast Bouquet with Bunmi Afuye for this
week on Orange 94.5FM Akure Ondo State

Life inspires me, the fact that I can wake up every day and breathe meaning
I have the power for that day to do something that will have a positive
impact on society at large. At times people inspire me, those that need help
and cannot somehow due to unavoidable circumstances have that help and I can
help them ... then am inspired!

Many things inspire me, even a worthless penny! However the thing that
inspires me the most are the people around me. These people are
self-motivated to work hard at whatever they do, not for their own benefit,
but for the benefit of those around them. They are truly one of a kind.
Selflessly making a change in the lives of everyone they touch.

I also take inspiration from every facet of existence, from sad or shameful
moments to challenging or proud moments. In a similar way, I have no one
idol, but I look up to many around me. It does not matter what their age,
gender or race are - what matters to me are their values, thoughts and
actions through which these are upheld. I enjoy hearing from those who have
tried and succeeded and those who have "failed." Every process, every
existence matters - for what, that's for us to decide.

That I can prove everything wrong by leaps and bounds. That I can bravely
break the reed in my time forever. That I was born with an urge to serve the
unserved. That I can love all I can find as I love me. That I can begin and
lead the revolutionary change with a simple smile on my face that touches my
heart. That I can help start the rough diamond to becoming the world rare
gift of mankind. That I can join you and the rest of the world
once-and-for-all to end the worst tyrannies that enslaved our brothers and
raped our sisters in our presence. That I want a change. That I like no-more
where my friends live; my parents sent away to the far lands of unknown too
by the people who want to desolate our lovely household without our
consents.

I came from a place where leaders are full copies of demons and the youth
too, are agents of continuous destruction upon the realization of having no
or little futures in the hands of their both dead and living ancestors.
Thus, I could not stand it when my father said that the nation of his
youthful dream has not changed even in his old and gray age. Hence, the
years he lived for were just a waist as an octagarian. How sad? Since then,
I have been grieved to make impacts and influence my world for good. To do
this, I formed a group of talented 5 individuals like me called "Magic-5" to
begin the teaching how to get articulated vision, since vision is actually
the missing substance in our youth. I believe there is no future without a
vision; and with vision we can end the worst of our lives

Knowing that I'm a success giving expression to people's destiny,

A rich person possessing his wealth from his heart into the material world
and as I grow older,

I think I want to be known as...

Thoughtful, rather than gifted

Loving, versus quick or bright

Gentle, over being powerful.

A listener, more than a great communicator

Available, rather than a hard worker

Sacrificial, instead of successful

Reliable, not famous

Content, more than driven

Self-controlled, rather than exciting

Generous, instead of rich and Compassionate, more than competent

I want to be a foot-washer

Powered by Blogger.
back to top