See the N300m car Ondo-born Politician brought that is breaking the internet

No Comments

Ondo born billionaire and candidate of the Ali-Modu Sheriff-led Peoples Democratic Party in the last governorship election in the State, Barrister Ibrahim has bought himself a 2017 model Rolls Royce Ghost car said to cost him N300,000,000.

SUNSHINE HERALD learnt the car was brought in a few days ago.

It will be recalled that Ibrahim clocked 50 years old on Friday, 24th of February, 2017.

Speaking to newsmen in his Igbotako hometown, he said; "Yes, I have to spoil myself a little. I had no time to throw party on the date but I'm around now.

"The advantage to being your own gift-giver is that you get to pick out exactly what you want. So, I'm making myself special."

Powered by Blogger.
back to top