“I don’t have to explain anything” – Eto’o finally speaks on age controversy

No Comments
Chelsea striker Samuel Eto'o, has stated that he does not have to explain anything about his age.

A private conversation in which Blues boss Jose Mourinho, made fun of the Cameroonian's age was leaked this week.

"The problem with Chelsea is we lack a scorer. I have one [Eto'o] but he's 32. Maybe 35, who knows?" Mourinho joked.

After Chelsea's 1-1 draw with Galatasaray, Eto'o was asked about his manager's comments and he told Mediaset: "I do not have to explain anything.

"I triumphed with all the teams I played for, I'm the player I am and I want to help Chelsea to win a cup this season."

Speaking on the draw in Istanbul, when he came off the bench but could not find the winner, Eto'o said: "It's a good result for us. In the return leg, however, we must be very careful and take advantage of the home advantage. We need a goal to qualify."


Thanks

Powered by Blogger.
back to top