Big Brother Naija: Thin Tall Tony mocks Bisola’s dentition, calls her fat [VIDEO]

No Comments

Housemate in the on-going Big Brother Naija reality show, Thin Tall Tony, Friday morning, mocked the physical attributes of female housemate, Bisola while they were doing their chores.

TTT said Bisola has a big set of teeth and that she is fat.

Bisola, however, did not take the comment as a joke.

She told TTT that someone "out there" would love the way she looks.

She said, "You actually rubbed it in my face that I have got big teeth. You could actually rubbed it in my face that I am fat.

"It's fine. I appreciate it, but somebody out there would love me, love my teeth the way it is, would love my body, would love how fat and big I am.

"Somebody out there would love everything about me. You were laughing, making fun about me but it's fine."

See video below…

Bisola: "One day a man will love me with my big teeth."
TTT and Bisola were joking earlier. For more. https://t.co/hAu8ARYYaI#BBNaijapic.twitter.com/TatjGLOHc9

— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija)March 17, 2017

Powered by Blogger.
back to top