Harrysong publicly apologizes to Kcee, Fivestar Music, hints return to label

No Comments

Harrysong has publicly apologized to Kcee, E-Money and the entire Fivestar Music crew.

The singer shared a video where he shows remorse for insulting Kcee.
"I wanna say I'm sorry to Kcee, sorry to Fivestar, for those words said in anger, I miss my family, you don't expect me to be fighting with my family for ever" Mr Songz says.

He further hinted in the video that he is back with his family, referring to Fivestar Music.

 
The singer was reportedly re-arrested by the Fivestar Music group over allegations of fraud, forgery and impersonation.

This followed his initial arrest on January 27, 2017 by the label over claims of contract breach, of which the 'Reggae blues' was later released following the case being adjudged a civil one and not criminal.

Powered by Blogger.
back to top