How to check NECO Result June/July 2014 Online

1 comment

This article is for candidates searching for how to check NECO result June/July 2014 online. Simply follow this update to check your NECO result with scratch card now that the June/July result is out.

5 Steps to check Neco Result June/July Online

1) Visit the NECO Result Checker 2014 website via the website below;
www.mynecoexams.com/results/
2) Select your Examination Type (i.e. June/July).
3) Select year of examination (i.e. 2014).
4) Enter your card PIN number.
5) Enter your Examination Number.

Check your Neco result free!

1 comments:

Neco 2014 result is out, i had to check my result 2 days ago and i failed two papers and it is my third time of writing ssce examination's i was opportune to get in contact with a Neco official and i explained to him every thing that happened and i he ask for my exam registration number and i submitted it to him and just to day he said i should check back and i did and to my surprise i saw a my English and chemistry upgraded to c4 and c5 i am so happy he could help me because he was my last hope and i will not be greedy to also share his number for those who failed or having withheld results here is his number 07053488387 and his name is Professor Udoh

Powered by Blogger.
back to top