Davido denies graduating from Babcock University

No Comments

Artiste Davido made headlines months ago for reportedly graduating from Babcock university and causing a commotion at the event during his arrival.

According to reports, the 'Skelewu' crooner was one of the over 500 graduands at the Babcock University, and his billionaire dad, Chief Adeleke was at the ceremony to witness the occasion.

After having kept mum on the reports for months, Davido took to his twitter page some minutes ago to react.

"I attended a friend's graduation and the next thing I hear is I graduated without doing any exam! So stupid!!!One more year and yes I'll be a graduate! So stick that up your ass! Haters! But really who said I graduated??? So stupid gossip," he tweeted.


Thanks

Powered by Blogger.
back to top