Onuh wants winning start with Sunshine

No Comments

Sunshine Stars head coach, Erasmus Onuh has said he wants to kick off his coaching career at the Akure-based side with a win at Warri Wolves.

The former ABS tactician replaces coach Henry Abiodun and will have his first test on the bench of the Akure Gunners at the Seasiders in Wednesday's Glo Premier League match day 26 tie at the Warri City Stadium.

Onuh said winning the three points will not be a wrong dream when both teams clash in Warri on Wednesday in what will become his debut game for the side.

"It will be my greatest joy to build on Sunshine Stars' win over Wolves in the first fixture in Akure to record another win at Warri Wolves in my first game in charge.

"Though I've been well received wherever I've gone to coach I think the reception I've been accorded at Sunshine Stars was exceptional and infectious for me to go the extra mile to achieve success for the side.

"And that's what I've been doing within the short time I resumed with them working extremely hard to ensure we prepare adequately to present a solid squad that will confront Warri Wolves as well as get the desired result.

THE NATION

Powered by Blogger.
back to top