20-year-old man sleeps with fowl in Ondo

No Comments

A 20 year-old man, Jelili Ogunole, caused a stir in Akure, capital of Ondo State, on Monday as he pounced on a hen to satisfy his sexual desire.

‎It was gathered the incident, which happened at Continental street in Akure, put the residents under utter shock.


When questioned, Jelili said he did not know what came over him, claiming that a spirit pushed him to commit the evil act.

"I could not control my sexual feelings because my manhood was itching me before it erected.

"A spirit just came over me and I didn't know what I was doing again until, I finished sleeping with the bird", he said.

The suspect, who had confessed that he only gets sexual gratification from animals, also blamed devil for his misdeeds.

"Honestly, it is evil spirit and am now regretting my action and won't do it again", he begged.

J‎elili, a school drop out, was an apprentice at a welding shop close to the street and was said to have had a history of harming and having sex with animals.

Source said he had once been accused of sleeping with a nursing goat in his home-village, before he was driven out by his parent, adding that he later joined his elder brother in the city.

Jelili, was said to have been staying along his elder brother in the building and with the owner of the hen.

Narrating how the bizarre incident occurred, the owner of the hen, Mrs. Stella Akintola revealed that she was asleep, when the clucking noise of the bird woke her up.

Akintola said she was disturbed and came out to see what was happening and noticed the door linking the backyard was not locked.

She said "I walked out of my room and noticed the door to the backyard was opened.

"Immediately, I saw Jelili at the yard and I asked him what he was doing outside at the dead of the night, but he told me, he was having constipation".

The woman added that after attending to him, she moved ahead to search for her hen and later found it dead in the toilet with bloods over its body.

"I had wanted to shout to know the cause of its death when Jelili came to confessed that he slept with the bird", she added.

The bird later died as a result of the alleged abuse.

Our Correspondent who visited the scene, reports that the feathers of the bird were found, spreading over the toilet with blood and fresh human semen oozing out of it.

Powered by Blogger.
back to top